The social media application Facebook does have a lot of likes. However, on the other hand there are those who do not and want to leave and delete facebook accounts. For those of you who want to leave the Facebook application, you can apply how to delete a Facebook account, for the convenience and rancidity of your life.
Indeed you and others have different reasons why remove Faceook. It’s possible that the reason is because you want to reduce your internet activity or holding your cellphone. Or you want more in-person interactions with friends and family, from virtually via Facebook.
How to Delete Facebook Account Temporarily and Permanently
There are at least 2 ways you can choose from. First delete the account temporarily and secondly permanently. Both of these ways you can do to your Facebook account. You can choose approximately whether you want to temporarily delete your Facebook account, or whether you want to permanently delete your FB account.
- How to Temporarily Delete Facebook Social Media Accounts
The first way is to temporarily delete the account. This method is suitable for those of you who want to take a break from the routine on social media. By deleting your temporary account, you no longer need to be busy opening Facebook, viewing other users’ posts to replying to chats on FB.
- Please login your Facebook account on the app or website.
- Then go to the account profile page and select the arrow icon located at the top right of the account page.
- There will appear several menus. To temporarily delete your Facebook account, you select the Settings & Privacy menu and then click
- Next you please click on your Facebook Information menu, which is located on the left.
- Next, you select the Deactivation and Deletion menu, to delete the Facebook
- Since you want to temporarily delete your Facebook account, you select the Deactivate Account menu, then press the Continue to Account Deactivation
- The last step, please follow all the last steps until a notification appears that your Facebook account has been disabled.
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Social Media Accounts
The second option you can do, is to permanently delete the account . Unlike the temporary deletion of the account, if you permanently delete the account, then all the data that is inside Facebook will be deleted. So you have to keep all the photos inside the laptop before deleting the account.
- The first step, please you open a web browser like Google Chrome and Opera Mini.
- After opening the site, please go to the Facebook.com site.
- Then you log into your Facebook account, using your account’s email address and password.
- Further, you open your Facebook account, and click on the arrow icon located at the top right of Facebook.
- Next, you select the Settings &Privacy menu then proceed with clicking Settings.
- On the Settings menu, you click on your Facebook Information which is on the left of Facebook.
- Next, you select the Deactivation and Deletion menu, then Delete Account.
- The next way to delete a Facebook account is, you select Account Deletion, then select Delete Account, and enter your password.
- Click Continue and information will appear that the Facebook account has been permanently deleted. For that you and your friends on Facebook, can no longer access your Facebook account.
Leaving Facebook is your right. However, your decision to delete a Facebook account, must be thought of as a positive and negative impact on yourself. Finally, if you have already decided on it, you just have to choose one of these two ways to delete a Facebook account.