The Indonesian government provides free internet quota for students, teachers, lecturers and students. The package can be used to access the internet as well as learn online. For those of you who work as one of the recipients of the free quota, here’s how to get a free quota from the Indonesian government.
The free quota is a form of government concern for the community. With a free quota, people can more easily access the internet for online learning needs, communication and various other activities. So the free quota from the government can be used for your daily needs.
How to get free quota from the Government of All Operators
The way to get free government quota applies to all operators. This is because the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (RI), has collaborated with all cellular operators to provide free internet quota. That way the quota is given to all students who use all operator numbers.
- Requirements for receiving free quota from the government
There are several conditions that you must understand, to get a free quota from the government. The goal is for you to be able to understand whether you belong to the group that is entitled to beneficiary of the assistance or not.
- For ECCE students, those who are eligible are those enrolled in the Dapodik system.
- The next requirement is to have an active mobile number in the name of a person, or parent or guardian.
- For Elementary School (SD) students, those who can get it are students who are enrolled in the school’s Dapodik
- It must then have an active phone number, in the name of a person or parent, or family member or guardian.
- For junior high school (SMP) students, those who are entitled to free internet quota are those who are registered into the Dapodik system.
- Then, you should have an active mobile phone number. The phone number is in the name of a person, parent, family member or guardian.
- For high school students, those who are eligible for the package are those whose data is registered in Dapodik.
- Furthermore, those who have an active phone number either in the name of a person, parent, family member or guardian.
- For teachers, those who are eligible are those who are registered Dapodik. Then, have a cellphone number that is still active.
- Then for students, the condition is that their name is registered in the PDDikti system, and has an active telephone or cellphone
- Next, for lecturers, the recipient requirements are those who are registered in the PDDikti system. Then the lecturer must have an active cellphone number.
- How to get free internet quota
After knowing about the requirements, the next step is how to get a free quota from the government. The method is quite easy, and you can apply it to get free internet from the Indonesian government.
- First of all, you must report to the leadership in each of the educational units. For example, to the PAUD, elementary, junior high school, high school to university.
- Then your data will be checked, for example whether your data is registered in Dapodik or not, as well as whether it has an active cellphone number or not.
- Next, the school or education unit operator, will upload a Statement of Absolute Responsibility (SPTJM), to the https://vervalponsel.data.kemdikbud.go.id/ website for PAUD, SD, SMP and SMA levels or https://pddikti.kemdikbud.go.id/ for the education level
- Please wait for information from the education unit, whether you are entitled to a free quota or not.
- If you are entitled to get a free internet quota, then please wait for the beginning of the month. Later you will get a notification containing that you get a free internet quota from the government.
This series of ways to get free quota from the government can be information for those of you who want to get a free quota. Because the program is very useful for those of you who need internet quota every day.